This Testodderone Lacrosse ball is a great tool for self myofascial release. It's the standard lacrosse ball size so it's easy to take on the go. Whether you're bringing it to work, traveling, or just taking it with you to the gym, bring your Testodderone Lacrosse Ball and you're ready for some flexibility training at all times!
The fascia is a band or sheet of connective tissue, primarily collagen, beneath the skin that attaches, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs. Myofascial release is a type of therapy useful for treating skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles, improving blood, oxygen, and lymphatic circulation, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles.
Benefits of Self Myofascial Release are:
- Correction of muscle imbalances
- Muscle relaxation
- Improved joint range of motion
- Improved neuromuscular efficiency
- Reduced soreness and improved tissue recovery
- Suppression/reduction of trigger point sensitivity and pain
- Decreased neuromuscular hypertonicity
- Provide optimal length-tension relationships
- Decrease the overall effects of stress on the human movement system